Andrew and his team are based at Park House, Shillinglee, Surrey. From Park House, Andrew runs his very successful training and horse sales business Priory Dressage.
Park House provides Andrew with a fantastic base to train his successful string of horses as well as being able to offer training and competition livery and dressage lessons. The amazing facilities on offer include:-
- 10 stables within a luxury court yard setting. 14ft x 14ft large stables all with back windows in the stables so the horses can look out both sides of the stables and offering fantastic ventilation. Each stable has rubber flooring and automatic drinkers.
- 40m x 60m arena in a picturesque walled garden
- Under cover large horse walker
- Heated kitchen and viewing area over looking the school
- Heated tackroom with alarm
- Heated rug room with industrial Miele washing machine for rugs
- Grooming and washing stalls with hot water shower
- Solarium over wash box
- 25 acres of amazing grazing divided into small post and railed fenced paddocks each with their own water supply.
- Experienced staff living onsite